» HEWOO anyone out there
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Sat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Fri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

» TEH RULES!
Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm by Trace_Carter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas

Shizuo Heiwajima

Neku Sakuraba

Julian_Hattori

Izaya Orihara

Black Mage Darkwizardton

Melancholic

oogie boogie man

HiddenShadow33

DancingFlames

Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3228 messages in 156 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Share | 

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Vincent Valentine
Genin

Posts Posts : 56
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7925

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 pm

"Wow the Great Hidan is forgetfull who know?" Takato thought sarcasticly to himself, "bleh im tired of walking" Takato said, Star style! Constelatlation Summon! Pegasus! Suddenly a bright white winged horse appears bearing a ghostly appearence of the stars. "There easy travel" as Takato jumped on him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 8449

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

"No, if he suspects it is me, then he will be on watch. On the track that he will be on on his way back, he will see my ever so vigilant Suppai with his worship necklace, then go to her, trying to take repossession of it. THAT is where we will be waiting.. We will have to travel there. Though, we will have to be faster than Hidan. Also, we cant ride Suppai there, or he will see us in the air and know what is going on. We will have to walk the back route." Kasume said, putting much thought into it.

Jounin

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7448

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 pm

"I can move form shadow to shadow, walking shouldn't really be a problem..."
Julian silently said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent Valentine
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:39 pm

"Sorry im dont skulk in the shadows. I prefer to keep the light" as Takato let out a large grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

"I dont give a **** Where I am, I just need my necklace back." Hidan said.
He saw a flash, a black flash, then looked up to investigate. He saw the bird. "******* BIRD. JASHIN **** IT ALL TO THE FIERY PITS OF HELL!"
Hidan started running, trying to stay under it, in case it happened to drop his necklace.
He was going to shoot a re-tractor out of his scythe, but did not want to face Kasume's wrath of he hurt her familiar.
"Dont hurt it." Hidan mumbled, trying to keep pace with the bird.

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Julian leaned against a tree (or wall I forgot where we are) put his hands into his pockets and smiled.
"Should we help him?" He asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7470

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Kiko followed Kasume quietly, jumping from tree to tree as quickly as she could. She located the bird with her Chakra and headed in that direction, watching Hidan's chakra as well. When they arrived she kept pace with Hidan but stayed out of sight, careful not to carelessly nudge a stick as she ran.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Julian, who was kinda amused by that situation, was just leaning on a tree.
Then he started to smile happily.
"Heh, I never had such fun, not even with my fellow rebels at the rebellion, there we just thought abut surviving..." Julian thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent Valentine
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 pm

"Haha hes the great Hidan after all I think he can handle it by himself" Takato said with a grin" I would rather just to prefer to watch how this plays out dont you?" he said laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Kiko sensed others nearby, and kept tabs on there location. Seems like they're just watching... She jumped up to the next tree, landing silently. She looked at the moon for a few seconds but soon jumped to the next tree. Hidan was still going after that bird..! She laughed quietly to herself. The whole thing was very entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 pm

"Goes to show... Kiko. If we can know their moves, before they do. Then we are always in the lead. Even if we are behind." Which they were not. They were actually quite ahead of Hidan now.
They continued jumping, they got to the break point where the back road started.
They darted right, when Hidan went left. They were going up a path, over a small mountain like hill. Hidan was going left. Which was a strait shot to the hill that the bird was going to. But Kiko and Kasume still were the fastest.

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:37 pm

"Well, Takato" Julian said.
"It was long since I had that much fun, I think pranking the girls wouldn'T even be half that funny..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Kiko nodded. In a split second she covered the area with a thin layer of chakra. "I have tabs on his location, as well as the birds'. They took the left path, and are about halfway to the top directly ahead of us. I believe they're going to the summit. The quickest route is..." she thought for a moment. "The right path. Then we jump up a rock and we should be at the top."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm

They darted up the rock, then got to the top. "We made it. Now, lets play a little game with him."
Stupid bird.
Then I reached the top.
I saw it then, there it was. My necklace on the floor.
I knelt down and picked it up, then when I stood back up, a saw all red. A shield all around me.
Made of blood. Then the walls faded then turned into mirrors.
"What the--"
Then a shadow figure came out from behind a mirror, darted and took the scythe from me before I could draw it. Then darted back and knocked me from me feet.
Then another came out, and held my feet to the floor. "What the h*ll?! GET THE **** OFF ME."
Then the one who took my scythe had made blood raise from the floor, and bind my hands to the floor.
The two figures were covered in black chakra, so I could not even see the marks on them.
"WHO THE H*** ARE YOU?!" I yelled. Then finally, in a unfamiliar voice, the standing one said:
"You will pay." "Pay for what?"
"Pay."
The one standing had taken my necklace off of me. "B**** GIVE THAT BACK!"
Then it raised a knife. "Hah, jokes on you." I said.
It plunged the knife into my chest.
"Heh, Oh no, Im not dead." I said sarcastically.
I tried to break the blood. But couldn't. Then I gave up. Its not like they could 'kill' Me.
Blood started to pour from my chest.
Oh no. I though. I forgot. Kiko cant stand blood. Its too late.

Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 pm

"Hey Takato, up to some "Tennis" after Hidan looses his head?"
Julian said while he was grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vincent Valentine
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:01 pm

"Oh yes! That Would be hecka fun" Takato replied
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:24 am

Kiko stared at the blood, a familiar sense of uncontrolled fear washing over her. Her vision blurred and she became trapped in her memories. (i'm not going to relay them to you, they're really graphic).

She was getting very pale. Her eyes were wide and her hands shook. She was absolutely terrorfied. She looked at Kasume, shakily checking Hidan's power with her chakra. He would've been dead by now, but a force kept him alive.

She retracted her chakra, focusing it on herself. She knew the only way out of this was that jutsu. The one that sealed off her emotions. Shakily, she formed the signs and exhaled, realeasing the jutsu into a small necklace in her pocket.

She sighed, nodding at Kasume. But her face was blank. Completely devoid of all feelings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Julian laughed but but suddenly he stopped, his eyes got wide and he breathed in, he was looking into nothingness again. Then he breathed out again and looked on the ground.

"something doesn't feel right." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   

Back to top Go down

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7