» HEWOO anyone out there
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Sat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Fri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

» TEH RULES!
Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm by Trace_Carter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas

Shizuo Heiwajima

Neku Sakuraba

Julian_Hattori

Izaya Orihara

Black Mage Darkwizardton

Melancholic

oogie boogie man

HiddenShadow33

DancingFlames

Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3228 messages in 156 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Share | 

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7085

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Julian was kicked to the ceiling, he grabbed it with the chopper claw and hung down from it.
"40%..."
He fell down again and pulled a cross shaped throwing knife out of the cloak he had around his hips.
Then he threw it in a strange way towards Mizuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

Posts Posts : 70
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 6427

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Mizuki used her lightning-enhanced reflexes to draw her most prized weapon; the Yami no Raiton blade. Her white hilt rested confidently in her hand as the odd knife hit the onyx blade, causing bursts of electricity to surround her while she blocked the knife. She didn't break eye contact, and was running hundreds of battle strategies through her head as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:41 pm

"Too much thinking, too less action... Chaos is a force you can't fight with logic"
Julian disappeared only to reappear in the shadow of his throwing knife, he grabbed it again and pressed it against her sword, enchanting his knife with living shadows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Mizuki held her stance firm with surprising strength for her appearance, continuing to observe him. His emotions were all over the place, and she was a bit surprised that he seemed so focused. Most people can't contain a strong fighting style when their emotions were so... chaotic as he would say.

"Chaos is unknown to me. I cause it. I don't know it. I only know logic... If... you're willing... would you please teach me how to... feel?" she asked, with the electricity radiating around them. She should learn from experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:34 am

"Aw man and I was by 60% right now...." He mumbled
"Well I am not a teacher... but I think you need a past to have emotions... or at least memories of it, for example, I turned insane because i had to do the same work over and over again..." Julian put off his jacket and shirt. There where many tattoos between his shoulders and on his chest. "They're signs of slavery, I was never trained in the art of ninjutsu, only of the art of pain, madness and resistance. I think you will get feelings too if you remembered your past, but don't worry, not all memories are as worse as mine are." He put on his shirt again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:19 am

Mizuki looked incredibly interested in him, and she noticed the tattoos. "... Are those just tattoos... or something more?" she asked, tugging on her sleeve a bit. If they were something more, then they had something actually in common. Everything he said was intriguing to her, and she wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm

"Just tattoos, signs of slavery, sings of hate and depression. The symbol on my back has two meanings: If you wear it as a necklace, you are a landlord, but if you wear it as a tattoo you're a slave. The only only thing they are except tattoos is that they are bad memories."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 pm

She sat next to him, nodding. "I see... I have a seal on my back... I have a feeling that's what's surpressing my emotions and memories... ours are the opposite I guess... yours have memories attached to them... mine is keeping mine locked away." she said, actually telling him about the large seal on her back. She'd told Itachi, and only him, but had kept it hidden for a very long time. She didn't really know why she was actually telling him this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 am

"Then maybe we should find someone who can destroy that seal." Julian said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Mizuki looked up at the sky, watching as the clouds gently floated past. "I've tried... so has Itachi... I think I need to find the caster... I just don't know who." she said after a long silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"Sow we are going for a tough guy...." Julian mumbled
"Alright with me" He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

She nodded, standing up and extending her hand to Julian to help him up. "But first, we're going to see if we can find my clan's original complex. It's still legally mine if it still exists, so I'd like to at least find it." she said, remembering why she asked for him on this mission anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Julian took the hand and thanked her for helping him up with a short nod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:12 pm

"So let's keep going. We can talk more as we go. We're in for quite the trip, considering we're in the south..." she said, thinking about the map she'd burned into her memory (not literately, of course). She sheathed Yami, and held up a simple hand sign, sealing it away once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Julian's hand made strange noises as it went back on the Hilt of his Katana. It rested there without motion. He used his right hand to re-bandage his head again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Mizuki titlted her head in a curious manner, and placed her hand on his, lowering it from the bandages. "Allow me. I've had to bandage Deidara-sempai many times before..." she said, re-wrapping the bandages for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh, thank you...

You know I just use those bandages to cover up the metal half of my face, showing it in public makes me feel ugly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Mizuki tilted her head. "But you look fine to me." she said, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:27 pm

"Well, if you're different as a slave they will use every single thing that's strange as an insult to keep you down, it's kinda stuck in my head, I even had my face wrapped up as I was a child, there was a short time I was wearing an eyepatch, but nevermind, let's get on with this mission of yours." Julian said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 pm

She nodded, deciding to leave the topic alone.

The duo found themselves nearing the northern region of the continent a few days later, with the weather steadily getting colder. As they walked down the path, Mizuki saw a small tea shop, stopping in her tracks. "We should get something to eat." she said, feeling a bit hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Julian nodded.
"Right, the things I've packed for our journey nearly come to an end, I'll see if I can restock them in there too"
He followed her with a low profile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Mizuki nodded, sitting down at a table in the far back corner that had an excellent view of the entire shop. It was a habit of hers due to simply being a shinobi.

A waitress approached the two with a kind smile. "What can I get you?" she asked, looking happy. "Miso soup, chocolate dango, onigiri, and sweet ice tea please." Mizuki said, resting her cheek on her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Julian sat down next to her, looking up at the waitress, turning away his bandaged side of the head
"A green tea will just do fine, I am born in the north but I am not used to the cold. But there is another thing I'd like to ask you, we where on a long travel so I wanted to ask you if you sell something we could take as supplies? Don't worry i will pay extra for them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 pm

The waitress blinked in surprise. "Well we don't personally sell supplies, but there's a wares store about half a mile to the north. If you follow the road you can't miss it." she said, observing the two Akatsuki members. "We'll go there next then." Mizuki said, glancing at Julian.

The waitress bowed and went to get them their food. Mizuki tilted her head, "Julian-san... you don't have to hide. No one will judge you." Mizuki wasn't a judgmental person. She'd always treated everyone she met equally with the same respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:13 pm

"That's very nice of you to say... but I know the people, as a Darkness-shaper I can see the darkness in the people's hearts... most of them are the same... except for yours. If I try to see the darkness in you'r heart can sense that it's there, but I can't see it, it's locked up behind a wall of .....forgotten things." Julian looked up and scratched his neck. "I think this journey will not only lead us to your memories... I think it will reveal you'r true personality... and the darkness inside of you." Julian shrugged and looked down at the table again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   

Back to top Go down

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next