» HEWOO anyone out there
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Sat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Fri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

» TEH RULES!
Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm by Trace_Carter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas

Shizuo Heiwajima

Neku Sakuraba

Julian_Hattori

Izaya Orihara

Black Mage Darkwizardton

Melancholic

oogie boogie man

HiddenShadow33

DancingFlames

Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3228 messages in 156 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Share | 

Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 8435

PostSubject: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 am

Ryuu Tetsip, one of the few Akatsuki members from the hidden cloud and one of the unknown members of the organization due to the fact he was never considered a criminal and he joined by showed the head of the third Raikage to Pein in order to join, has decided it was finally time for him to take on his greatest challenge in his life, To find and kill Kakashi Hatake of the hidden leaf. Ryuu knew that this task couldn't be done alone due to Kakashi's allies and he knew he needed help and he had the right people for the job. "I need help for this and without Kakashi, we will get closer to capturing the nine-tailed jinchuuriki, so who's in?"

Genin

Posts Posts : 70
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 6427

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Mizuki glances up from the book she was reading, looking over at Ryuu. "I'll go with you. Kakashi is of my home village, and I'm sure I can be of assistance, Ryuu-san." she said, closing her book. She hated that as a new member, she wasn't allowed to really do anything. She didn't like being useless dead-weight. It went against everything she was as a shinobi.

She approaches Ryuu, looking him over. Why was he so determined? Her curiosity was sparked, and she needed an answer to that question now. "Why are you so determined to kill Kakashi?" she asked, observing Ryuu's actions. She'd always been like this. She'd always observed people and their emotions, wondering how they were able to create such things. She could have been jealous, if she was able to feel that way. But for now, she would settle for her curiosity, mentally taking notes of Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:12 am

Ryuu looked at the new member of the Akatsuki and said "I have my own reasons to why and if you want to help you can."

Lord Aizen

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 8203

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 am

Yumi hadn't meant to eavesdrop.
She was simply walking by, perhaps wandering, when she heard the words 'Kakashi Hatake'.
So she, naturally, was curious.
She walked up to the missing-nin, Ryuu, and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.
"Hatake, Kakashi?" She inquired, using a naive, rather childish tone of voice, but she was niether when it came to this situation... when it came to this particular person.
Yumi wasn't exactly familiar with the other girl in the room. Quite frankly, all she knew was that the two of them both hailed from the Leaf Village. She hadn't really even introduced herself.
But that wasn't important right now.
What was, was why Kakashi Hatake was so important to Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dollars-group.com/
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 am

"Yumi, if you are willing to join and if you want to know with Kakashi you could just follow me, we've known each other for a long time so I can trust you with this, but only if you want to help me with it." Ryuu said leaving the room to prepare for his quest

Lord Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 am

Yumi smiled, a big, cat-like grin, her good eye closing up as she smiled, and she pointed to the socket that was stitched closed with the other.
"That Uchiha had two eyes! Kakashi... Kakashi's surgery went okay! Yumi's.... not so well."
Yumi explained simply, making an effort to remain ignorant and pretty much stupid. She tended to do so when she didn't fully trust the person she was adressing. Even though Ryuu was perfectly aware of her true colors, Yumi hadn't determined if Mizuki was a friend or a foe yet.
It was the same cover-up she used many times before.
She was pretty intelligent, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 am

"YEa I've noticed." Ryuu said "You know we're not that different with our ties to the Uchiha clan" Ryuu started but sighed looking down "I've never wanted to show this to anyone before. but I think it's time I revealed my tie to the Uchiha clan." Ryuu finished to say before looking at Yumi in the eye "My mother was a member of the Uchiha clan and she had escaped there and resided in the cloud village until she died after I was born and I did inherit something from her." Ryuu began to tell his friend

Jounin

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7085

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Julian was leaning against a wall next to the door, was he here in the room all the time or has just shown up?

"You can rely on my help too... I don't have any grudge agains Hatake, but helping the fellow Akatsuki members is my duty."

Last edited by Julian_Hattori on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Mizuki glanced at Ryuu, tilting her head as she thought. Would he be a liability if this was all for revenge? People acted different when they were angry. Some became clear-headed and precise, while others acted without any sense of self control. However... she was curious to see what sort of fighters Ryuu and the others were...

"I'll still help. There are things I need to retrieve in Konoha anyway." she said. That was true... there were a lot of research materials she had that may give her hints as to who she was.

She looked at Yumi, not at all fooled by her facade. "It's preferred if you don't put on an act. You're intelligent. Act it. There's no point in hiding it." she said, looking the girl over. She then realized she probably came off as harsh, but she didn't intend to be. Besides, she felt that if she had to fight with these people, she should know what sort of personalities they had. She could use that information to change her strategy in her own combat style.

"When do we leave?" Mizuki asked Ryuu, turning her attention away from Yumi. Julia interested her as well. In fact, everyone in the Akatsuki did. They all were different in a way that could keep her observing them for hours. All the emotions they felt, and how that tied to their actions kept her constantly pondering if that's how she's supposed to be. She shook those thoughts from her mind, and directed her focus on Ryuu, where it was best kept for a successful mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:45 am

"Well I am ready, if you need something before we go just tell me I am going to get it for you.."
Julian said.
-This Akatsuki scum... but if I want to defend peace, I have to defend them too... it's the thing you use it for that counts, not the tool- He thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Mizuki glanced at Julian, watching him go. What made these people act like they did? Was that a question she should ask? No... she decided against it, and decided it was best if she was quiet. The last thing she needed was to create a hostile team because her curiosity got the best of her...

"I'll be in my room..." she softly said, making her silent exit. Danzo said she was a tool. She was meant to be used. Like at Konoha, even here she was an outsider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Yumi watched Mizuki leave, rather intrigued by the new girl. instead of being offended by the girl's attitude, she was, rather curious.
The new shinobi's behaviour was a bit of a bother, but wasn't something Yumi wasn't used to.
She glanced over at a torch, hanging on the wall to illuminate the normally dank cave.
with a flick of her wrist, a tendril of smoke stretched out from the flame and gave a silent roar, taking the shape of a small wispy dragon that zipped down the hall after the new addition.
Then she turned to Ryuu.
Her voice almost empty, she gazed though him and responded,
"We all have our secrets..."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Julian was leaning against a wall and playing with his chopper hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:22 am

"Well I haven't mastered it fully yrt but here goes." Ryuu said as his eyes changed to red, revealing, a sharingan "I've never known I had this until about a year ago, I've never liked using it because I didn't feel right using something that belonged to another clan and then a friend told me about my mother being an Uchiha and that gave me this bloodline but it took longer for me to unlock it due to me being in a different clan, let alone village, I can't stand about how my clan got treated, which is why I left that village anyways, then I remember the Uchiha clan story and I know that village has to pay and the Akatsuki will achieve their goal even if I die helping I will help by killing off one of the most lethal allies to the nine-tailed junchuuriki!" Ryuu said first with sadness, then confidence "At sunrise, we leave."

Lord Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 am

"Sounds good to me."
Yumi replied, absent-mindedly touching her finger to the eye that was sewn shut.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am

Julian who obviously wasn't concentrated at all looked up and asked:
"So can we go now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuki
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Mizuki kept walking until she came to her bedroom, which wasn't all that large due to space restraints with the others. Not that she minded, of course. She figured she should go ahead and suit up for this mission, so as not to hinder the others.

She silently moved about, going through her surprisingly unorganized room. Her desk was scattered with case files, and her walls were covered with maps and case articles she'd collected over the three years she could remember.

Mizuki shook her head, taking off her cloak and going to her dresser to find a new shirt that was better suited for a fight. She figured the standard male Akatsuki shirt would suffice. She took off her current t-shirt, unaware that a certain dragon could see the large seal on her back which held a strong resemblance to a certain Mangekyo Sharingan... Not like she'd know that of course.

She finished changing, gathering a couple weapons and went back to the others, retying her hair into a low-ponytail. "I'm ready to go." she said, flicking her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Julian looked down at his hand again
"well tell me if you are ready" He said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)   

Back to top Go down

Ryuu's Mission (serious rp only)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1