» HEWOO anyone out there
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Sat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Fri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

» TEH RULES!
Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm by Trace_Carter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas

Shizuo Heiwajima

Neku Sakuraba

Julian_Hattori

Izaya Orihara

Black Mage Darkwizardton

Melancholic

oogie boogie man

HiddenShadow33

DancingFlames

Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3228 messages in 156 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Share | 

Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Favorite Anime ever?
Naruto (Shippuden)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Bleach
33%
 33% [ 3 ]
Dragon Ball (Z, GT)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Pokemon (the 50 subtitles for it)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Full Metal Alchemist
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Death Note
22%
 22% [ 2 ]
Other (mention with post if you want)
44%
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 8342

PostSubject: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone here likes many different types of amines and I'm wondering which ones your favorite and want to see if I might actually enjoy it (or others it depends) so feel free to vote in the poll and/or mention it witha post but I do have some restrictions
!.) Spoilers: Avoid spoilers as much as possible and if necessary use a spoiler tag
2.) Don't bash other people or amines because we're all stating opinions here so don't make fun of others because they like some stupid amine and they have "bad taste" in amine

Thats pretty much it and please follow the rules i dont want to see this topic ruined because someone had to ruin one for someone else by giving out "so and so" becomes a bad guy or "name" killed "idk you think of it" or someone said "You have nno friends because you like this anime and everyone knows that anime is better."

Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:59 pm

I got to say Death Note is probably my favorite anime for the fact that it has a really good story, very well made characters, and moments where its intense and those where you just can't help but laugh or cry, and even though its a pretty short anime (37 episodes 2 specials and 1 god awful movie" Its still enjoyable and worth spending some time to check it out even if you dont like it

Chuunin

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 6817

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:16 pm

MÄR is my favorite. War, magic, fantasy. It's like all of those fairytail characters (Rapunzel, Jack from the bean stalk story, ect) and myth characters (Chimera, Hydra, ect) in a big war. It's like a team of a talking dog, Snow White, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, and a person from human realm fighting all of the other fairytail/myth/legend characters. They also have what they are like. Dorothy has a dog named Toto in the show, Halloween has a pumpkin for a head, Rapinzel can make her hair grow super long, ect.

102 episodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7759

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Death Note's my favorite, but Urahara already explained it, so I'll explain my nostalgic favorite, Pokemon.
Basically, 10 Year old Ash Ketchem, a Pokemon Trainer travels the world with his best friend, Pikachu.
Most of the series, him, his Pikachu, and a few friends (such as Brock, Misty, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, or Iris.) travel the regions of Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. On their adventure, they catch, raise, and battle with their Pokemon.
The show is about to hit their 664 episode mark, and still going!
They've also got 15 movies with 2 on the way.
Not only that, but they've got 13 Pikachu shorts.
With several specials. That's a heck of a lot of episodes, but it's a pretty good watch if you're a big fan of the games and have nothing else to do.

Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Link wrote:
Death Note's my favorite, but Urahara already explained it, so I'll explain my nostalgic favorite, Pokemon.
Basically, 10 Year old Ash Ketchem, a Pokemon Trainer travels the world with his best friend, Pikachu.
Most of the series, him, his Pikachu, and a few friends (such as Brock, Misty, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, or Iris.) travel the regions of Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova. On their adventure, they catch, raise, and battle with their Pokemon.
The show is about to hit their 664 episode mark, and still going!
They've also got 15 movies with 2 on the way.
Not only that, but they've got 13 Pikachu shorts.
With several specials. That's a heck of a lot of episodes, but it's a pretty good watch if you're a big fan of the games and have nothing else to do.

Pokemon was ONE of my nostagic favorites but i liked Yu-Gi-Oh equally until MOTORCYCLES!!!

Academy Student

Posts Posts : 6
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 6463

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:55 am

Luffy's my home-dog :3 i love one piece. meow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DancingFlames
Chuunin

Posts Posts : 124
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7657

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Hetalia, of course!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share   Today at 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Anyone got a favorite anime they'd like to share
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1