» HEWOO anyone out there
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Sat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Sat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Fri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

» TEH RULES!
Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:30 pm by Trace_Carter

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas

Shizuo Heiwajima

Neku Sakuraba

Julian_Hattori

Izaya Orihara

Black Mage Darkwizardton

Melancholic

oogie boogie man

HiddenShadow33

DancingFlames

Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3228 messages in 156 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Share | 

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 8110

PostSubject: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Night time.
moonlight shimmered through the window of the magenta-haired nin's room, dancing atop her eyelids until her ice-blue eye flew open. she yawned, she had been having a hard time sleeping lately.
dreams of her father...
who was she kidding?! her father was dead. Yumi climbed down the ladder of her bunk-bed, careful to be quiet as to not wake Kasume, her partner in crime.
thats right, this.... shelter for murderers, was her home now.

she loved it.

Hidan would often bring Kasume to bed late late at night, and she had grown used to her friends lazy, care-free nature with herself.
there the purple-haired girl was, sprawled out on the sheets covered in dried blood and who knows what else.
she could smell the alcohol eminating from the girl, and wrinkled her nose in disgust.
Daddy used to drink...
she had told her friend not to worry about whether her affairs bothered her, and so Kasume didn't make and effort to clean herself up after an outing with her Jashinist lover.
Heck, even the screams and moans Yumi sometimes heard when Hidan brought her in didn't faze her anymore.
her sense of fear triggered the screams of somebody in pain had dulled to the point it could never be refurnished.
and she usually wasn't in the room anyways.
Yumi occasionally spent her nights with the other two Akatsuki artists, happy to be able to talk to someone who shared her interests.

Yumi left the room, and eventually the Akatsuki hideout entirely. she knew exactly where she was headed too. she wove between the trees before coming across a small clearing.
this was where she would go when she didn't know what else to do.
a small waterfall empited out into a crystal pool, bordered by some boulders with cattails sprouting up in between the cracks and crevices.
she sat herself down on one of the rocks, cool to the touch of her pale hands, and let her eye fall closed, her senses soothed by the sound of rushing water.
she had come her to be alone, but it wasn't long before she heard the footsteps throwing up a red flag that someone had followed her.
"Hey!" she shouted, but didn't get a response.
"Hey! Saso-kun, is that you?!"

Aizen's Underling

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 7993

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm

"Er... No." We came here after sacrifice to clean off." Kasume said, walking into the clearing covered in blood with an equally blood covered Hidan tailing her.
"There are no... Snakes... In the water... Are there?" Hidan asked.
"Not other than this one." Kasume said. Referring to herself. Hidan gave a half hearted smile, Knowing that she wouldent really give him an answer.
"Ey Yumi Chan, join me in the hot spring on the other side?" Kasume chided.
"Its only like... Midnight. The night is still young." She added, trying to persuade her Magenta haired friend.

Lord Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:23 pm

"A.... hot spring?" Yumi inquired, wide-eyed.
"i don't even have a bathing sui-"
"that's alright we can skinny dip!"Kasume insisted.
Hidan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively behind the purple haired nin's head, and Yumi scowled.
Kasume noted her friends' expression, and elbowed the man in the groin.
"Hehe! So are ya comin' or what?!"
"i suppose i'd be oka-"
"WOOHOO!" her friend exclaimed, running around in a circle and Yumi laughed nervously, a bit awkward.
she usually felt this way around Hidan, he was so... different.
he killed because he wanted to... Yumi killed because if she didn't then.... never mind.

Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Kasume grabbed Yumi's hand, then dragged her to the hot spring. Hidan went to the male side, after mumbling about how he should come over to the girls side for a moment.
There was a rock wall jutting up so there was a block between the male side and the girl side.
They (And Sasori) Were the only ones aware of this places existence.
Kasume started removing her clothing. Then shot a kunai into the tree.
"What did you do that for?" Yumi asked. Bewilderingly.
"MY FOOT!" Hidan's voice rang. "Go Back to the boys side!" Kasume yelled. Then Hidan limped back to his priso--Hot spring.
Kasume took off the rest of her clothes, then jumped in.
"Come in, the waters fine."

Lord Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Yumi obeyed her friend without a word, undressing and slipping into the hot water.
"ooh, youre right! it is nice!" she chided.
"you know, it just kinda feels funny to be naked at this hour."

Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Ya' get used to it after a while..." Kasume said.
"Do you wanna know what Hidan and I have done in this water?"
Kasume lifted up a hand filled with water, then poured the water out.

Chuunin

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 6817

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Moko awoke and realized 3 people were gone.
The night is clear, so they're probaly taking a walk, she thought.
It was midnight. Moko sits up and listens to the sound of the owls and crickets because she couldn't go back to sleep at the moment.
Maybe if I summoned a few storm clouds…no the 3 that are gone will hate me for it. I guess I can take a walk too…nevermind, that's a stupid idea., Moko thought.
Moko stared into the darkness of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:51 pm

"no.... i prefer you really did'nt tell me Kasume-chan....!" she laughed.
she hadn't laughed in a while, and it suprised her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dollars-group.com/
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm

"Haha." Said Kasume.
Hidan mumbled in discontent of not being able to watch.
"So what have you been up to tonight?" Kasume asked. She nudged Yumi with her shoulder.

Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Moko sits there and looks at the long shadows than covered the floor.
Shadows…I wonder how Julian sleeps with all that stuff controlling his steam. I might sneak over to his room and see, but he'd hate me if I accidentally wake him up. She thought.
She continued to sit there pondering in the darkness. She heard the "ho" of an owl less than usual, but that didn't matter. She laid down and tried to sleep, but she just kept thinking.
I will can enjoy this lone room until the leader picks me a partner…I'll enjoy it as it lasts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 6992

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 am

Julian wasn't sleeping either, he was standing at a tree looking down on some fields, a light wind was blowing through his cloak, but not like always his paranoia wasn't showing, he didn't even turn around as he heard an animal sound, his hands where pressed together, he was praying.

"Father forgive me... I didn't want to turn it out like this I will get you out of the realm... the rebellion... it was a mistake...don'T blame me, blame him... he has clouded my vision..."

Julian started to pray in the old language of his former village. THe long bandages that where attached to the goggles on his forehead danced in the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melancholic
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 am

Moko was rather curious. She sneaks over to Julian's room and realizes he's not there. She trys her hardest to search for his snippet of chakra.
He's out side under the old oak tree! I wonder if he's busy. I guess I can go outside and get some air.
Moko leaves the lair. The wind blew through her hair that, which instead of in her 2 ponytails, was long and went down to her chest like the strands that covers her eye.
I see why everyone is out tonight. It's very nice out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:23 am

As Julian had finished praying, suddenly his calm mood disappeared and he was the paranoid in-social assassin again. He looked around and pulled out his guns. Then he looked into the black sky.

"Ragnarök, you will pay. I'll train, I'll break your illusions, I'll get the void key and bring back my father... I will kill you, I will kill you, death, decay, doom, darkness, devour, I know all of your names... you'll pay." He whispered, then he screamed through the night: "DO YOU HEAR ME? CHAOS RAGNARÖK?!"

"Yesssss I can heeeeear youuuuu..."

Spikes where coming out of the shadows around him and wildly swung around like tentacles, then Julian sunk on his knees again and the shadows turned back to normal.

"But first I've got to restore peace in this world, after that I can hunt you down, my precious pray, Chaos. And as a part of this organization I will be able to do that." Julian whispered again, knowing that what he has heard only was another illusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melancholic
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Moko said, "Julian, what the heck are you doing?"
She felt strange being there. Julian was probably doing some religious and she wasn't usually seen by other people with her 2 ponytails down or in pajamas. She didn't mean to bother him, but she guessed she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Julian turned around in less then a half second, he was aiming at Moko with his guns, his eyepatch was removed and the red pupil of the black eye looked in all directions, like the illusions Julian used to see in his head. Then it stopped and julian put the gun down and covered his eclipse eye again.

"Oh, it's you, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to aim on you... (-half a second later and I would have shot, I hate this paranoia-) I am an atheist, but my father used to pray like this when I was a child... I know it won't work, but it helps me to remember... not on the rebellion but on the time before, when I wasn't treated like a slave..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melancholic
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 pm

"Don't think about it. Have you seen where the 3 ninja and a puppet went?" Moko said.
She started to climb up the tree. The view of the full moon from the high branch she was on was perfect.
"Julian, want to come up here? It's pretty calming and the branch is large enough to support both of us." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Julian jumped on the tree.

"No I haven't seen them, I was staying awake all night but I stayed at this oak....I couldn't sleep because of his illusions... they are getting worse, and there are more of them lately...I don't know what's the mean ing of this all. The few is really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melancholic
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 pm

"Oh, I was awake almost all night. I might've drifted to sleep for a few minutes. I was sitting in around in my room wondering about uh…stuff.." Moko said.
A breeze blew through the branches as the moon watched over everything. The stars shined brightly around the moon. There wasn't a lone cloud in the sky. It seemed so calm. Everything seemed all in harmony: the sound of the bubbling stream, the moon and stars watching over in the sky, the green forest underneath, the sounds of the nocturnals in the forests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:37 pm

"Moko?" Julian asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melancholic
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:21 pm

"What, Julian? I am sorry the natural features out here are so distracting. Was it you wanted to know what the "stuff" was? Moko replied to Julian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:00 am

"I just wanted you to ask me if you can help me..." a desperate look was showing on Julian's face.
"I am sick of all this paranoia, I can't even enjoy the landscape because something is after me..."
Julian scared back if something was coming from his left side but there was absolutely nothing, just the shadows of the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melancholic
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 am

"I shall try to help you," Moko said, "How do I help?"
It was two hours past midnight, and the three, no, four that were gone still haven't returned. A light gust of wind blew through the tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian_Hattori
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:35 am

"No forget it, it's impossible...I have to live with this burden, it was a mistake to ask you for help."
Julian's bandages that held his goggles on his head where dancing in the wind again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melancholic
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:49 pm

"It really doesn't seem fully impossible to me. I have heard that the Chiyo clan's mage went into hiding when the clan was being exterminated. Besides, you deserve a chance to spread your wings and fly without restriction." Moko said.
It moon and stars are still shining as bright as they can. It's as if they're guardians, providing for the safety of all it saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Royalty
Academy Student

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 6588

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Caspia was sleeping. Now she's up river practicing her water techniques. She went back down where it was closer to the hideout. Up in the tall oak next to the river, she sees 2 people. They were Minerava and Julian. They seemed to be conversing, so Caspia heads back up river to practice her water techniques.

(You know it's Valentines day~
You guys should add some love up there. The way Melancholic describes the setting makes it look like a good romantic novel. Maybe a small kiss won't hurt. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Today at 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next